Re: [PVS-Help] Need installation help for PVS

Hi,

PVS uses the text editor emacs as a front-end. You will need to install it before you can use PVS:

sudo apt-get install emacs

If you already have emacs installed in a non-standard location (e.g., not in $PATH), you can specify the location of the executable through the environment variable PVS and/or the "-emacs" command line parameter.

Best regards,
Johannes