[PVS-Help] Need installation help for PVS

Hi,
I am trying to install to PVS on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS. I have downloaded the PVS 6.0 Linux Intel 64-bit from this link. I have untared the downloaded file in a directory name PVS and then run the [bin/relocate] command and it results in the following:

Setting PVSPATH in the "pvs", "pvsio", "proveit", and "provethem"
shell scripts to /home/waqas/PVS
If this is not the right path, edit the scripts before using them.

Then i try to run [./pvs] and [./pvs Examples/sum.pvs] commands and both of results in the following:

./pvs: 404: ./pvs: emacs: not found

My current objective is install and runs PVS on examples already provided with the installation. I haven't installed any other software. Do I need to?
Please guide me in detail what should I do? I am attaching the screenshot of the commands and results with this email.
Looking for a positive response.

--
Thank you

Waqas Ur Rehman
Graduate Student, Mob # +1 289 788 5546
Office # ITB-205, Department of Computing
and Software, Faculty of Engineering,
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario  Canada L8S 4K1