Re: [PVS-Help] Defining a strategy that takes a list as an argument and uses it with expand*

Ben,

Just to clarify things a bit: strategies are not Lisp, they are
s-expressions that are evaluated by the PVS prover.  So apply is a
primitive rule, and you can see its specification by typing C-c C-h s (M-x
help-pvs-prover-strategy).  And single quotes are rarely used in PVS
strategies, except for the few commands where Lisp forms are evaluated
(the right-hand sides of let expressions and if conditions are the two
main ones).