Re: [PVS-Help] Interpreting of "ん" as "±" (or something else?)

Hi Ben,

I just tried a fresh install of PVS 6.0 on Yosemite, with the same
results (no errors).  Can you try typing 'locale' at a shell window?
You should get something like the following.

LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"