Re: [PVS-Help] ELF file OS ABI invalid error

Hi Doug,

I would google for possible answers - from what I can see,
the PVS image requires newer versions of the kernel and/or glibc.

The answer for you may be in
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/60371
I'm not a subscriber (I don't use RedHat myself), so I couldn't see the
solution.

If you have further questions, I'll be happy to try and help.
And if you find a solution, please post it here.

Thanks,
Sam Owre