Re: [PVS-Help] #3143: Use of PVS as a manual prover?

Hi Ben,
To use PVS with why3, you need a fairly recent version of why3, along with
PVS version >= 6.0.  pvs must also be in your path.

I got the latest why3 using the git version; for details see
https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/?group_id=2990
Building it requires ocaml, but is pretty easy, at least on Linux.
It found PVS (6.1, in my case) without any problem, and I was able to
start it on a why spec.
Let me know if you have any problems with this,