Re: [PVS-Help] problem encountered when running PVS 5.0 on Mac air

Instead of

pvs -emacs /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs

you can define the environment variables PVS_EMACS so that it points to
Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs, e.g., in bash:

export PVSEMACS=/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs

After this variable has been set, you can just call 'pvs' from the command
line without any options.

Cesar

--
Cesar A. Munoz                             NASA Langley Research Center
Cesar.A.Munoz@nasa.gov                     Bldg. 1220  Room 115 MS. 130