[PVS-Help] problem encountered when running PVS 5.0 on Mac air

Hi, All,

I installed PVS 5.0 on my mac air (file named MacOSX Intel 64bit from
the PVS website). However, when I try to execute the command "./pvs",
i received the following error message: emacs: standard input is not a
tty. I searched the email archive from the PVS website, although no
information was found.

Could you kindly enlighten me how to solve the problem? Do I need to
install another emacs?

For your information, I am using the emacs pre-installed with the OSX
(version 10.6.8). The information of the emacs version is: GNU Emacs
22.1.1.

Thank you for your time and look forward to your reply.

Best Regards
Chunqing