Re: [PVS-Help] wish crashes with postscript generation on Mac

Hi Jean-Claude,

I was able to reproduce this on MacOSX Lion, but not in Linux.
It's very odd that it breaks on proof displays, but not theory
hierarchies, as they use the same code for generating postscript.
I'm not sure how to debug this, as the segmentation fault comes from deep
within Tcl/Tk.  I sent the bug to Apple, and I'll try googling for more
information.  Let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks,
Sam Owre