Re: [PVS-Help] PVS 5.0 missing sources

Hi Jerry,

I replaced the pvs-5.0-source.tgz file.  It was created from the bin/dist
script, but for this one I did it more directly:

I got the sources from subversion
  https://spartan.csl.sri.com/svn/public/pvs/trunk pvs5.0
then cd'd to pvs5.0 and tarred it with
  tar czf ../pvs-5.0-source.tgz --exclude-vcs .

I'm going to modify the bin/dist script to do this, rather than
modifying it every time there are new sources.

Sam