Re: [PVS-Help] pvs 4.2 error: no methods applicable for genericfunction

Hi Andréia,

The "no methods applicable" message is not very specific - it simply means
that some function, somewhere, tried to invoke a generic function on
arguments for which no method is applicable.  So your bug may or may not
be related to Jim's.  As it is intermittent, I suggest the next time you
see this type a "b" if you get the

  "SPC-scroll, I-ignore, K-keep, A-abort sends and keep or B-break: "

message, then go to the "*pvs*" buffer, and type ':bt' (for Allegro) or
'bac' (for CMULisp) and send me the resulting backtrace, ideally along
with your specs so that I can try and chase this down.