[PVS-Help] some problem about PVS

Hi,I am a new PVS user,I am very intersted in PVS,and I read a lot of articles about it recently.Now I read the Tactics in High Order Logic and the second article-(Developing User Strategies in PVS)in it. Now I am working on the prove the Communicating Sequential Processes by the PVS.So I tried to download and use the Practicals package as the website(http://research.nianet.org/fm-at-nia/Practicals/),but it seems doesn't work.Is the link not exist?I tried to email Florent Kirchner,but with out any new for a long time.So I ask you for help.Can you tell me,How can I get it?Thank you very much indeed!

好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!