Re: [PVS-Help] Not at a formula declaration

Hi Jerome,

I'm looking into the webpage problem - it should be fixed
by tomorrow.

Could you give me a bit more information about the 'M-x
prove' bug?  Maybe send me the PVS file(s) involved, where
you put the cursor, and whether there are any bin files
being loaded (they would be in a "pvsbin" subdirectory).