Re: [PVS-Help] Cardinality over strict subsets

Actually, Jerry, when you worked on that doubleton theory with me earlier in the year, one of the lemmas you came up with was:

  singleton_singleton: LEMMA
    FORALL S: singleton?(S) IMPLIES (EXISTS t: S = singleton(t))

One of the comments you made in the code was that you "wish this was in the prelude" :)

jerome