Re: [PVS-Help] a problem

Hi,

It's not very well documented, but when you input these in the prover,
the '\' symbol is treated as an escape.  It must be doubled to be
properly accepted, for example, (expand "\\/").

There are precedences for all the operators, these are described in
section 5.1 of the PVS Language Reference Manual.  These precedence
rules are syntactic, so redeclaring them will not change the
precedence.

Regards,
Sam Owre