RE: [PVS-Help] fullset type properties

All of the properties of "fullest" are available via "expand".  The
heart of issue is the definition of "Index".  You will probably have to
go to the first principles of "is_finite" and provide an injective
function from
(Index) -> below[N] or use "is_finite_surj" and provide a surjective
function from below[N] -> (Index).

Rick