发件人:Sam Owre
发送日期:2008-05-13 15:41:55
收件人:许庆国
抄送:pvs-help
主题:Re: [PVS-Help] error message

Hi Xu,

First make sure you ran bin/relocate.  Then try and run
bin/ix86-Linux/runtime/pvs-allegro
it should complain about PVSPATH not being set, but otherwise run.
Exit with C-d.

If all that works OK, there is likely something wrong with the XEmacs
setup.  Try running with pvs -q, to make sure your Emacs initialization
files are not being used.  If it still doesn't work, please send me your
XEmacs version (M-x emacs-version) and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Regards,
Sam Owre