RE: [PVS-Help] Min value in a set

Jerome,
   It distinguishes between them on the basis of the number of
arguments.  Since both are in prelude, no IMPORTING statements are
needed.

Note. See theory "finite_sets_minmax" in the "finite_sets" library for
a more general min/max over sets.
      This can be located in the lib subdirectory of your installation
directory.  It is imported as follows

       IMPORTING finite_sets@finite_sets_minmax

The NASA libraries provide min and max over sets over a bounded domain.

       IMPORTING reals@bounded_reals

See http://shemesh.larc.nasa.gov/fm/ftp/larc/PVS-library/pvslib.html
for information about how to install these.

Rick