Re: [PVS-Help] type-error in KERNEL

Hi Yunja,

>From the message, I see you're using CMU Lisp, and my first
guess is that the pvs-sxhash function (defined in
src/utils/hashfn.lisp) is returning a value that's out of
range, and the hash functions that use this are complaining.
Keep in mind this is a guess, you need to get a backtrace and
do some detective work to chase it down.

I'll be happy to take a look at it, if you don't mind sending
me your specs and instructions for recreating the bug.

Regards,
Sam Owre