Re: [PVS-Help] PVS 4, errors in Proof buffer?

As Rusty said, that's what it looks like so far.  Maybe Sam has more
information, but from my observations, it seems to be a benign problem
under CMU Lisp that occurs only once near the beginning of a session.
It usually happens when you reach the end of the first proof (or quit
the first proof).  After that, it doesn't happen again.  Not comforting,
to be sure, but so far it hasn't shown itself to cause other problems.

Ben Di Vito