Re: [PVS-Help] PVS crashes on fc6 x86_64

Hi Robert,

There is an SBCL for x86_64, and SBCL is derived from CMU Lisp.  I
started to port PVS to SBCL, but it turned out the differences were
bigger than expected.  When I have time, I'll try and get back to
it.

In the meantime, the 32 bit CMU Lisp version should work on a 64
bit machine (which is what I'm using), so I think there is a real
bug there.

Regards,
Sam Owre