[PVS-Help] Paths usage with Digraphs

I am using a Digraph, and I was needing some clarifications about the Path functions.
Will the path functions work on a digraph when some vertices only have incoming edges?

Example:
If I have  3 vertices X, Y, Z with an incoming edge from Y to X and an outgoing edge from Y to Z.

If I use the path function from X to Z will that return true?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Kelly