Re: [PVS-Help] Sets-reaching their individual elements, Graphs

Kelly: It would help to know more about your representation for graphs.
If the set of edges, say A, is a subset of some finitely enumerable set
like an integer subrange, then you could scan the subrange and pick out
the edges in A.  It is also possible that the operations you wish to
perform do not require the set elements to be enumerated, e.g., taking
the maximum or minimum, or computing the image of the set with respect
to a map.  However, such operations might not be executable.
Alternately, you could use an adjacency list representation for the
edges out of a vertex.

Cheers,
Shankar