[PVS-Help] Sets-reaching their individual elements, Graphs

Is there anyway to go through each individual elements of a set?
I am using a graph where extra information is going to be tagged onto the edges of a vertex, in order to get the correct path. So i will travel to each vertex and obtain the edges it has to get the other piece of information. However I will not know how many edges a vertex has or which edge I would like to leave the vertex on, therefore I am looking at going through all the edges the vertex has.

Any suggests would be much apprecaited.

Because I'm using graphs and much of the code I need is already written I would like to stay with sets if at all possible.

Thanks
Kelly