Re: [PVS-Help] Where is the .pvsemacs file?

Hi Kun,

The .pvsemacs file is similar to the .emacs file - it resides in your home
directory.  There isn't one by default; it is only required if some PVS
Emacs behavior needs adjusting, as PVS loads first your ~/.emacs, then the
PVS emacs files, and lastly your ~/.pvsemacs file.  As with the .emacs
file, there is no global .pvsemacs file.

Hope this helps,
Sam