Re: [PVS-Help] how use Carbon emacs with pvs4 on Mac

Thanks, you gave me a good hint.  If instead of

   .../Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacs

I use

   .../Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs

then everything's fine.  I don't understand why it's different since
MacOS/Emacs is just a link to MacOS/bin/emacs, but I'd rather hack in PVS
than think about paths and scripts.