-----Original Message-----

From:  Hendrik Tews <H.Tews@cs.ru.nl>
Subj:  Re: [PVS-Help] advice on allegro cl version
Date:  Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:16 am
Size:  393 bytes
To:  pvs-help@csl.sri.com

<rpgoldman@sift.info> writes:

   Unless I misunderstand, the less-expensive "professional" license would be sufficient.

But without runtime I cannot compile a modified version of PVS
for private purposes (excl:generate-application is called at the
end of the build). And without dynamic runtime the modified PVS
cannot load patches from .pvs.lisp.

Or am I getting it wrong?

Bye,

Hendrik