Re: [PVS-Help] advice on allegro cl version

Unless I misunderstand, the less-expensive "professional" license would be sufficient.

-----Original Message-----

From:  Sam Owre <owre@csl.sri.com>
Subj:  Re: [PVS-Help] advice on allegro cl version
Date:  Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Size:  945 bytes
To:  Hendrik Tews <H.Tews@cs.ru.nl>
cc:  pvs-help@csl.sri.com

Hi Hendrik,

You shouldn't need the runtime option unless you plan to distribute your
own builds.  So what you probably want is one of the Enterprise Editions
described in http://franz.com/products/packages/, for whatever platform
you're using.  This gives you the compiler, debugger, etc., but you are
not allowed to put images on more than one machine.

This typically costs a couple thousand dollars, depending on your
negotiations with Franz.