Re: [PVS-Help] compilation problems under debian etch

Hi Hendrik,

I don't know exactly where this is happening, but a symbol such as
you show is usually gotten by interning a carriage return, e.g.,

pvs(276): (intern (format nil "~%"))

nil
pvs(277):

What I usually do in these cases is start up CMU Lisp in Emacs (from the
PVS directory), (load "pvs.system"), and then run

(operate-on-system :pvs :lf)

Then when it runs into such problems, I can more easily backtrace and
debug them.

If you do get a backtrace, that at least will tell you where the problem
variable is.

Let me know what you find.