[PVS-Help] PVS 3.2 Start-up Script

I would like execute the function "(gnuserv-start)" once PVS 3.2 is *completely* loaded.  I have tried adding the command to my ".emacs" file but this was not sufficient for me because some additional PVS operations are still executing after gnuserv is started.  My current workaround is to modify the PVS script to loaded a "foo.el" which executes the command,

(progn (load-library "/home/carleton/pvs32/emacs/go-pvs.el") (gnuserv-start))

For now this is working great, but I am looking for a simpler, less invasive solution.

Cheers,
-Carleton