[PVS-Help] PVS Installation Tips for a Windows enabled computer

I am running Windows XP on my laptop in a corporate environment. I understand that PVS runs on Linux. I'd like to leverage the strengths of PVS and prove (verify) assertions about the software that my team is building.

As a mobile consulting professional with constraints, I am reluctant to go through an exhaustive effort to partition my hard drive and install both Linux and Windows in my corporate laptop. I'm searching for an innovative solution where there exists PVS configured on top of Linux which is pre-installed on an external USB hard drive. Of course, this is one of many other choices.

Thanks for sharing any insights and driving directions for accelerating my adoption of PVS.

Regards,

Ramu Iyer

Do you Yahoo!?