Re: [PVS-Help] Error: No Method Applicable for Generic Function

IMHO this is a better approach:

1. Define the environment variable PVS_LIBRARY_PATH:

PVS_LIBRARY_PATH=:<fooroot>

where <fooroot> is the full path to the root of foo, i.e.,

$ test -d <fooroot>/foo && echo Yes

should print Yes.

2. Remove lib:LIBRARY = "foo/" from theory1 and import theory2 as
follows:
 IMPORTING foo@theory2

3. Done.

Cesar