[PVS-Help] TCC question

Hello,

I have the following LEMMA:

  inv_sqrt_derivable_fun: LEMMA derivable[posreal](1/sqrt)

By the definition of derivable, in the theory derivatives with the
parameter posreal, I have that  1/sqrt is of type

  posreal -> real

then the parameter of sqrt must be of type posreal, but my lemma
generate the TCC

  inv_sqrt_derivable_fun_TCC1: OBLIGATION FORALL (x1: nonneg_real):
sqrt(x1) /= 0;

That I can't prove. Why x1 in the TCC is not of type posreal as I
expected and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

Francisco

--