Re: [PVS-Help] Using theory interpretations

Hi Thomas,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner - I've been working on your bug reports,
and I'm just about to build a new pre-release version that I'll put in
my ftp directory shortly that I believe fixes them all.  I'll let you
know when it's available.

Regards,
Sam Owre