Re: [PVS-Help] (no subject)

Sjaak,

I have reimplemented the interface to the ground evaluator and fixed a
couple of bugs, you may want to try it:

http://research.nianet.org/~munoz/PVSio

I am not sure about the error 1 (can you send the example?). In PVSio,
you can "fix" error 2 by reloading the ground evaluator, e.g.,

<PVSio> reload_pvsio;

Cesar

--
Cesar A. Munoz H., Senior Staff Scientist     mailto:munoz@nianet.org