[PVS-Help] (no subject)

Hi,

I’m using the ground evaluator to evaluate expressions. Two questions:

1. Can you tell me what’s going wrong when I receive the message:

Error: Illegal function object: ("Unbound Value").

2. The expression I’m trying is named test. After quitting GndEval, changing test, and restarting GndEval it complains that

it doesn’t know test anymore (it says something like “no resolution for …”). The only thing that seems to help is quitting pvs completely. Is there another less rigorous way?

Thanks,

Sjaak Smetsers