Re: [PVS-Help] PVS Help (fwd)

Hello Purnendu Sinha,

This is an old spec, and it looks like the LaTeX is not quite right.
What it used to have for the measure is

  MEASURE (LAMBDA pset, R, OldAccuse -> nat : R)

But this is no longer legal syntax.  The correct syntax is

  MEASURE (LAMBDA pset, R, OldAccuse : R)

Although you can also shorten this to

  MEASURE R

I have an older version of the spec, as well as it's supporting
theories.  I want to check with one of the authors; if it is OK with him
I will send it to you shortly.

Regards,
Sam Owre