Re: [PVS-Help] re: training and certification

On Sunday 13 February 2005 11:07, shane miller wrote:
> Who trains and certifies in PVS?
>
> Regards,
> Shane Miller

There is no certification for PVS, but there is some training offered
occasionally.  The formal methods researchers at NASA Langley Research Center
and National Institute of Aerospace (NIA) put on a PVS training course every
two years or so.  It turns out we are currently planning the next offering,
which we expect to hold the week of May 23 in Hampton, Virginia.  I will be
posting a more detailed announcement on the PVS mailing list early next week.
Contact me if you need to know something sooner.

Ben Di Vito
1 South Wright Street, MS 130
NASA Langley Research Center
Hampton, VA 23681   USA

voice: +1-757-864-4883     fax: +1-757-864-4234
b.divito@nasa.gov
http://shemesh.larc.nasa.gov/people/bld