Re: [PVS-Help] pvs-strategies

Rob,
you may write arbitrary lisp code in the pvs-strategies file. For example,
you could write

(load "<mystrategies>")

to include the file <mystrategies> in pvs-strategies. Alternatively, you
could pack your strategies as "prelude library extensions". Field, Manip,
PVSio (avaialable as part of the NASA PVS libraries) are good examples on
how to do that.

Cesar

--
Cesar A. Munoz H., Senior Staff Scientist
National Institute of Aerospace