[PVS-Help] (no subject)

 Hi,
        I am  using PVS in writing specifications. But I have observed that, when we try to prove lemmas of complicated specifications using 'grind', PVS hangs giving message

Error:16777216 is invalid size for make-string
[condition type: SIMPLE-ERROR]
Restart actions(Select using :continue):
0: Return to Top Level ( an "abort" restart)
1: Abort # <PROCESS Initial Lisp Listener>
[1] PVS (24)

What can be reason behind this type of error?
Is there any way now, to continue with my proof process?

                                      Ajit John