[PVS-Help] Proof Tree

Hello,
When starting up the step-proof (M-x x-step-proof) PVS does not show the
proof tree. I've tried PVS 3.1 as well as 3.0. Tcl/Tk 8.4 is installed.
I can open it from any directory from the shell prompt. I installed PVS
as written on the download site at http://pvs.csl.sri.com/. I also
checked the versions of the other essential programs.
I use SuSE Linux 9 with the x-window-system KDE 3.1. I know it's not the
recommended platform, but for all other functions run impeccable I dare
to hope there's a solution for that problem.

Regards, Tom