[PVS-Help] Help executing PVS on Mandrake 10.0

I know that you don't officially support PVS on anything but Redhat 4 -
6, but that there a number of people successfully running it on other
linux variants. I am running Mandrake 10.0 on an ACER Aspire (AMD
Athlon) in 32-bit mode with the standard GCC and GLIB set and emacs
21.3.2. I tried your FAQ "fixes" but get a starting message that
libc.so.6  doesn't cointain the symbol GLIBC-2.0, which, of course, it
does, so it seems that the error is deeper than the GLIBC version.

Do you have anyone with experience on a similar setup?

thank you

...stephen