[PVS-Help] PVS on Fedora

I'm trying to install and run PVS on Fedora, I got the Redhat 5 version
of PVS installed, but when starting up, it complains about some
C-library not being exactly as expected.

Should I be using the PVS script for Redhat 9 or is there some deeper
problem here?

If any of you know someone who runs PVS under Fedora, maybe you could
put me in touch?

Thanks,
Hanne Gottliebsen
Dr. Hanne Gottliebsen    Department of Computer Science
hago@dcs.qmul.ac.uk      Queen Mary, University of London
Ph: +44 (0) 207 882 5259
   - I want a single-skin cotton tent like Mr Weasley's