[PVS-Help] CIL->PVS connector

Dear Sir,

  I am  a student at the   Institute of Software,  Beijing. I am
  working on formal  analysis of cryptographic protocols. As  a part of
  my thesis,  i am building  a tool that integrates  most cryptographic
  protocol analysis mechanisms to a common frontend.

  I've read about the  CAPSL->CIL->PVS specification from the CAPSL web
  page. Can  I have more literature  on the same? In  particular, can I
  get more details about how CIL is converted to PVS theories.

Thanks.
Aldrin.