[PVS-Help] Problem in installation in Linux machine

Hello,
I tried to install pvs3.1 in my linux machine in the folder pvs1. However
on following the installation guide and trying to run pvs I get a problem
as shown in the screen dump below. Please suggest a way out.

Regards,
Nikhil

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ SCREEN DUMP @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[nikhil@localhost pvs1]$ ./bin/relocate
Setting PVSPATH in the "pvs" shell script to /home/nikhil/pvs1
If this is not the right path, edit the "pvs" script
[nikhil@localhost pvs1]$ ./pvs
./pvs: line 187: [: too many arguments
./pvs: line 200: [: too many arguments
./pvs: line 203: [: too many arguments
Cannot find /home/nikhil/pvs1/bin/ix86-redhatRed Hat Linux release 9
(Shrike)/runtime/
Check the values of PVSPATH and PVSLISP