[PVS-Help] Re: loading files, indentation

Hi Rob,

"R. Colvin" <robert@itee.uq.edu.au> writes:

> 2) pvs-mode does not seem to indent new lines nicely like text-mode
> and fundamental-mode.  How can I modify this behaviour?  (This may
> be a general emacs question - I've looked through the manuals but
> have not been able to track down an answer (I'm not a native emacs
> user))
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

We are working on some extensions to the PVS Emacs front-end here in
Nijmegen.  One feature of these extensions is support for
user-definable indentation styles.

You can read about some of this work in the paper "Improving the PVS
User Interface", which I wrote with Sam Owre.  It is available from
          <http://kind.cs.kun.nl/~kiniry/papers_index.html>

The paper "Formalizing the User's Context to Support User Interfaces
for Integrated Mathematical Environments" discusses the mathematical
foundations for this work.  It will be available in a few weeks, I
believe.

List members that would like to be beta testers for these new
features, please drop me a line.  I'm trying to get a first beta
release done this month.

Joe
--
Joseph R. Kiniry                    ID 78860581      ICQ 4344804
SOS Group, University of Nijmegen  http://www.cs.kun.nl/~kiniry/