Re: [PVS-Help] loading files, indentation

If I remember correctly, since PVS 3.1 the command "$ pvs filename.pvs"
does not load filename.pvs (at least not in GNU Emacs 21). As for
indentations, it seems to me that they are not defined in the PVS emacs
mode (at least not in GNU Emacs 21).

Cesar

--
Cesar A. Munoz H., Senior Staff Scientist     mailto:munoz@nianet.org