[PVS-Help] Rewriting using Replace

Hi--

I am using PVS 2.3

In the course of a proof effort I decide to run "use" to make use of the
lemma. "Use" comes up with the correct instance of the lemma which I would
in the normal way proceed to use using "Replace".

However there is a problem, even though "Use" correctly comes up with the
lemma instance I want to use, "Replace" fails in replacing the left hand
side with the right hand side of the equality. I have searched the prover
guide for any problems regarding "replace" and I havent found any
documentation regarding this.

Can anyone point out what the problem could be?I will be happy to provide
the details if so needed.

rgds
-NDK

---
http://engr.smu.edu/~nikhil

Easiest Money Transfer to India. Send Money To 6000 Indian Towns.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42198.asp Easiest Way To Send Money Home!