[PVS-Help] Help with error!

Dear PVS users,
I am a student and have just started using PVS. I wrote a theory and tried to
typecheck it but gave an error as "Found !ID! when expecting THEORY or DATATYPE"
on the first line. My theory is analogous to

A: THEORY
EXPORTING ALL WITH ALL
BEGIN
B : TYPE+;
followed by function definitions and axiom definitions.

The same file gave no TCCs before but after some changes it gives me this error.
I tried to undo the changes but couldnot get rid of error.
Please help and I will also appreciate if anyone can suggest me a good source on
PVS errors so that I can get help debugging here after.
Thank you very much
Shekhar.