PVS license

I apologize for inappropriately sending email about system
requirements to the pvs-help list. (I realized I just need a
quota increase).

For the moment I would be the only PVS user here at UCSD.
I am a postdoc and would like to try some simple
verification problems related to research in databases. I
had used PVS before while I was a student at the Weizmann
Institute in Israel and benefited from invaluable help from
Sam Owre.

My question is: would a license agreement signed by
myself be accepted ?

Should I send this question to pvs-licensing, though ?
At http://pvs.csl.sri.com/license.html it is said to use
this address for commercial use license, which is not my
case.

Monica